When this brain child I am calling my “therapy through blogging i.e. Being Janet” was born, I asked several important people in my life to help me name this blog. Not sure what this says about them or ME for that matter but these were the suggestions I got……The names of those suggesting have been changed to protect the innocent…..No, not really 🙂
- Brannon (Introduction – My 2nd son, 26 yo recent college graduate, intern at an architecture firm, and if people wore there “identity” on their forehead his would say HIPPY. He lives his life his own way but with the principals of love and peace for all.) – “Fun with the Fundlings”
- Brannon – “Scanet” – Get it?? Brangelina = Brad and Angelina….Scanet= Scott and Janet…..I know we aren’t in the same category as Brad and Angelina but doesn’t it count if I believe it in my head?? Guess not…….
- Brannon – “Team ramrod” Brannon, where did that come from??? Does some need a time out?
- Kevin (Introduction – One of my favorite co-workers and a really great friend!!! He is cajun to the bone ((including cooking road kill)) but he is the sweetest, most generous husband and father to his family….simply said, he makes me smile) – “The Can’t get rights” OK, so he may be sweet but he can also be a pain in my back side…..Really Kevin?? At least I know where the Alamo is!!! (will explain at a later date)
- Kevin – “Batshitcrazy Entertainment” -This was a SERIOUS consideration!!!! My favorite phrase is “Bat Shit Crazy” I mean, have you met me?? Do you know where I work?? – Bat Shit Crazy sums up my life, hence “Therapy through blogging i.e. Being Janet”
- Jim (Introduction – My favorite-est brother in-law….He MIGHT be my only one but he is still my favorite-est!!!!! He loves my sister and takes such good care of her and that means the world to me!) “Estrogen Dominance in a Testerone World!” – Totally summarizes my world……..
- Christopher (Introduction – My 1st son, 30 yo and I SWEAR I had him when I was 9……..It’s the truth……sort of…..you aren’t buying it are you??? Anyhoo……, He is my “rocker dude” who is engaged to the most beautiful woman and what makes him Christopher is that he wears his emotions on his sleeve. He loves deeply and feels deeply and you will always know where you stand with him. He is smart and has the most wicked sense of humor….I know, I am gushing but he is just that amazing!!!!) – “Tomato Potato” – This one REALLY made me smile! It’s an inside joke with his fiance and I may or may not write about it someday but know that he totally celebrates individuality/diversity and makes things perfect and his own.
- Brannon – “BankHead Bitches” I assure you there will be MANY blogs dedicated to Bankhead and all that it stands for us…….
- Kevin – “Pray for Scott” – He is still a pain in my backside…..How about pray for me???
- Jim – Need Recipe, Have Family!
- Jim – WTF? Drowning in Testosterone!
- Jim – Here’s Your Answer! What’s Your Question?
I am a firm believer that if you ask your family for suggestions then they will reveal who you are to them…..Sounds like I may need therapy or at the very least day drink…….I do however feel like each “suggestion” is an upcoming blog post so stay tuned…….
Take care of yourself, each other and BE SAFE! XOXOXO